WHID founded in 2014 and based in Berlin/Germany
We like to forward important information to health related institutes and health care professionals to increase efficiency within the global context. Various possibilities exist with joining partners to help improving health care, diagnose and reduce diseases.
With existing technologies, we would be able to react faster to increase productivity to safe lives. However, it is still not possible to forward valuable information to health professionals and organizations within a reasonable time to save lives.
We are committed to better quality of life by forwarding information.
This is based on your proactive involvement of improving the ability accessing information.
About the founder of WHID:
born in 1954 and raised in Germany
after a bank apprenticeship
and secondary education in Information technologies
- Nixdorf Computers – Berlin/Germany – Programmer
- Steinmueller – Johannesburg/South Africa – Programmer Analyst
- Mannesmann Demag – Johannesburg/South Africa – Programmer Analyst
- TP Computing – Johannesburg/SouthAfrica – Sales, Marketing, Management- COO
- Computerware – Johannesburg/South Africa – CEO
- PDV – Bochum/Germany – Sales Force Automation
- European Centre of Expertise for the Health Care Industry in Berlin/Germany as International Business Development Manager
- WHID – Berlin/Germany – CEO
Through out my career, I am interested in streamlining processes within various businesses to increase efficiency of applications. Focusing in Health Care, I have founded WHID with the concept, to access patient’s medical data to save and improve life conditions. As technologies are increasingly advanced, opportunities arise to link various information (authorized by the individual/governments/health insurances), to assist, help and improve health conditions.
Please click animation for more details and <- to return to Mission
- Searching for detailed patients health condition and information in case of an emergency
- Logistical track & trace of organs and donors
- Assisting patients with specific information related to health conditions
- Inoculation reminders for mothers etc.
- Individual notes by professionals on electronic patient files
- Medical Road Map
Just a few examples of many possibilities to increase efficiencies within health care.
WHID is interested, linking and partnering interested parties, namely
Governments (Health Departments and Health Ministries)
Non-governmental Organizations (NGO’s)
Health-care Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
Medical Aid Societies
Health Care Professionals
Health Care related Organizations
individuals interested within health care.
Any of this topics are of importance to improve information availability to patients and medical professionals.
Coronary Heart Diseases
Influenza and Pneumonia
Low Birth Weight
Peptic Ulcer Disease
Rheumatic Heart Disease
Road Traffic Accidents
You are wealthy if you are healthy